CCL Advanced Web Designer
Academic Plan Code
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Advanced Web Designer is designed to give students a set of skills that would allow them to develop comprehensive and interactive Web sites and e-commerce. Completing the program will prepare students for such positions as web technician, web designer, web marketing or e-commerce manager.
Certificate of Completion in Web Designer (5344) 19 credits
Course Sequence by Term
The following is a suggested course sequence by term for the pathway. Students should keep in mind the items below that affect their success in completing the pathway as listed:
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term. It is understood that students may enter the program at different times of the year.
- Academic achievement is related to initial course placement determined by course placement tests, completion of 100-200 level course pre-/corequisites, any courses below 100 level, and program prerequisites.
- Students should meet with an academic advisor, or program director, or counselor who can assist in assessing student needs that may affect course enrollment. Appropriate resources can be discussed and agreed to in order to address student needs and support successful course completion.
Program Area Key:
- Critical Rdg = Critical Reading
- FYC = First Year Composition
- HUM = Humanities and Fine Arts
- Mathematics = Mathematics
- NS = Natural Science
- Oral Comm = Oral Communication
- PP = Program Prerequisite
- SB = Social & Behavioral Sciences
- RC = Required Courses
- RE = Restricted Electives
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
|RC||Program Prerequisites||Certificate of Completion in Web Designer (5344)||19|
|RC||CIS235||E-Commerce||CIS133CA, or CIS133DA, or permission of instructor||3|
|RC||CIS243||Internet/Web Development Level III||CIS233DA or permission of instructor||3|
|Volunteerism For Computer Information Systems: A Service Learning Experience or
Computer Information Systems Internship
|CIS233DA or permission of instructor||3|
Ready to get started?
Follow one of the options below to get started on your personal career pathway.
Click here for MCC's easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Ask general questions over the phone at 480-461-7400 or via online chat.
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Advanced Web Designer (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=62936).