CCL Adobe Creative Suite in Business: Master Suite Applications Specialist
Academic Plan Code
The Certificate of Completion (CCL) in Adobe Creative Suite in Business: Master Suite Applications Specialist program helps develop proficiency with all the software included in the Adobe Creative Suite. This software can provide useful tools for those interested in dynamic and interactive web site design, print media, and video production. Two additional specialized CCLs are available that allow students to specialize in whichever of the smaller professional packages available from Adobe that is most appropriate for their needs. MC
Program prerequisites may be waived by Program Director depending on student's background and experience.
BPC110 Computer Usage and Applicatons (3) or
CIS105 Survey of Computer Information Systems (3) 3
CIS133DA Internet/Web Development Level I 3
Course Sequence by Term
The following is a suggested course sequence by term for the pathway. Students should keep in mind the items below that affect their success in completing the pathway as listed:
- The course sequence is laid out by suggested term. It is understood that students may enter the program at different times of the year.
- Academic achievement is related to initial course placement determined by course placement tests, completion of 100-200 level course pre-/corequisites, any courses below 100 level, and program prerequisites.
- Students should meet with an academic advisor, or program director, or counselor who can assist in assessing student needs that may affect course enrollment. Appropriate resources can be discussed and agreed to in order to address student needs and support successful course completion.
Program Area Key:
- Critical Rdg = Critical Reading
- FYC = First Year Composition
- HUM = Humanities and Fine Arts
- Mathematics = Mathematics
- NS = Natural Science
- Oral Comm = Oral Communication
- PP = Program Prerequisite
- SB = Social & Behavioral Sciences
- RC = Required Courses
- RE = Restricted Electives
Students must earn a grade of "C" or better for all courses required within the program.
|Program Prerequisites||BPC110 or
|Computer Usage and Applications or
Survey of Computer Information Systems
|Program Prerequisites||CIS133DA||Internet/Web Development Level I||0–3|
|RC||CIS120DF||Adobe Photoshop Level I: Digital Imaging||3|
|RC||CIS120DB||Computer Graphics: Adobe Illustrator||3|
|RC||CIS120DC||Adobe Animate: Digital Animation||3|
|RC||CIS138DA||Desktop Design and Publishing Using Adobe InDesign||CIS105 or BPC110 or permission of Instructor||3|
|RC||CIS120DP||Adobe Acrobat Pro: Portable Document Format (PDF) Files||3|
|RC||CIS233DC||Internet Web Development: Dreamweaver||CIS132, or CIS133CA, or CIS133DA, or permission of Instructor||3|
|RC||CIS120DG||Fireworks: Web Graphics||3|
|RC||CIS120DA||Introduction to Digital Video Editing: Adobe Premiere||3|
|RC||CIS120DL||Digital Video Compositing: After Effects||3|
|RC||CIS120DO||Adobe Audition: Audio Editing||3|
|RE||CIS220DC||Flash: Advanced Animation and ActionScript||BPC120DC CIS120DC or permission of Instructor||3|
|RE||CIS220DF||Adobe Photoshop Level II: Advanced Digital Imaging||(CIS120AF, CIS120BF and CIS120CF) or CIS120DF, or permission of Instructor||3|
Ready to get started?
Follow one of the options below to get started on your personal career pathway.
Click here for MCC's easy-to-use Enrollment Steps.
Learn more about and find contact information for the Business program.
Ask general questions over the phone at 480-461-7400 or via online chat.
All information is administered by the Center for Curriculum and Transfer Articulation at Maricopa County Community College District and published is subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information presented, but based on the dynamic nature of the curricular process, course and program information is subject to change in order to reflect the most current information available.
View MCCCD's program website for the Certificate of Completion in Adobe Creative Suite in Business: Master Suite Applications Specialist (http://aztransmac2.asu.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MCCCD.woa/wa/freeForm?id=100748).