- Provide academic, cultural, social, and transitional support for students who identify as Indigenous and/or Native;
- Connect and refer students to campus and departmental resources;
- Develop and promote diversity and inclusion programming in support of indigenous, Native American, American Indian, and/or Alaska Native cultures;
- Coordinate outreach with Arizona tribal communities and organizations;
- Serve as a central resource center for the MCC and District communities on Indigenous and/or Native focused areas.
Day for Visionaries and Innovators: Constructing a Blueprint for Radical Transformation
February 16, 2018
A partnership between Mesa Community College, a Maricopa County Community College, and the League for Innovation in the Community College, an international nonprofit organization with a mission to cultivate innovation in the community college environment.