Got a question about the Library? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions below. Don't see an answer to your question? Contact the Library at 480-461-7680 (Circulation) or 480-461-7682 (Reference).
- What is Ask a Librarian?
- Get help when you need it! Ask a Librarian is a free, 24/7 chat service where you can get research help and answers to your library related questions. You can chat live with a librarian who can help you find books, articles, websites, and more! Try it today! Ask a Librarian is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Find the link on the left side of our homepage.
- How do I access the Library databases from off campus?
- You will need to know your MEID and password to access the Library databases from off campus. If you need help with your MEID or password, contact the HelpCenter.
- What does it cost to print in the Library?
- To print in the Library, you will need your Student ID or you will need to purchase a print card. You can purchase a print card or add money to an existing print card or Student ID on the 1st or 2nd floor of the Library. A print card costs $1 and each page printed costs $.10. Currently our machines accept only cash. For more information about printing, check out our guide to printing.
- How can I find out if the Library has a copy of my textbook?
- Sometimes your instructor will put a copy of your textbook on reserve in the Library. You can check if your textbook is available by searching the Library catalog for course reserves. Course reserves are available for check out for in-Library use only, so you may not take them home with you. You will need your Student ID to check out materials on course reserve.