Jump to main content
Top ten things faculty should know about the MCC Libraries
Help is available 24/7
- Ask A Librarian (24/7 chat service), in person, 2nd floor reference desk, or call the reference desk (480‐461‐7682). These services are both for you and your students.
Our eResources and databases provide credible and scholarly information not available on Google!
- Off site access is available (research from home)
- We can work with you to create a library friendly assignment
We would love to do library instruction for your classes!
- We can help your students locate reliable resources (A.K.A. Information literacy‐it’s our passion!)
- We can provide instruction that is customizable, multi‐session, online, & available on nights & weekends
- The Library supports your instruction and your students!
Reserve Materials‐ help your students!
- Please consider putting a copy of your textbook on Reserve (call 480‐461‐7677 or print reserves form)
- You can put articles & book chapters on Reserve; don’t forget to submit the copyright form.
- Remember, we do not carry or buy textbooks!
We welcome suggestions for purchasing books/materials that support the curriculum or your subject area
You have a librarian assigned to your subject area. We’d love to work with you!
Remote access to library resources for research
- You and your students can use the library’s Electronic Resources from home (MCC email needed)
Inter Library Loan & Intra district loan.
- If we don’t have it, chances are another library does. We can get it for you.
Computing, copying, scanning, and printing are all available in the Library!
- We have desktops, Chromebooks, MacBooks, printing and copying in black and white or color, and scanning available.