You Can Save Money
We have a variety of resources to help you save money!
- Our Reserve collection has textbooks for some of our courses that you can check out for in-library use.
- We have headphones, noise canceling headphones, calculators, phone chargers, and more!
- We have Chromebooks and Macbooks you can use while here.
- At Red Mountain (RM), we have a wide range of biology resources such as bone boxes, molecular model kits, and the mini-man!
You Can Relax
Libraries are great places to relax and chill!
- We have some fun books collections including our Graphic Novels, Young Adult, and Leisure Reading collections.
- There are cool magazines and newspapers you can browse through.
- Need some calm time? We have a Reflection Room where you can meditate, pray, or reflect at the S&D campus.
- You can eat and drink at both campus libraries, and both libraries have patios you can hang out on when it’s not super hot!
You Can Get Research Help
We are here for you!
- You can get research help any time day or night by using our 24/7 chat service, Ask a Librarian!
- Librarians are also available at the Reference Desk or at 480-461-7682 (S&D) and 480-654-7740 (RM).
- Don’t want to interact with a person? Try our Research Guides which can help you with doing research, selecting topics, citing sources, and more!
- Check out NoodleTools for help with citations.
You Can Study & Do Research
You can use the libraries to work alone, in groups, and even with your kids!
- We have a variety of study spaces such as our study rooms, family friendly rooms, and our silent study room. Reserve our study rooms up to 2 weeks in advance using D!bs.
- There are lots of open tables and computers to use (just log in with your MEID).
- We have a variety of databases that provide credible and scholarly information not available on Google! They also offer a variety of sources including articles, ebooks, images, videos, feature films, and more.
- Can’t find an article or book you need in the library? Use our interlibrary loan service to request items from other libraries.
You Can Be Part of a Community
As students, you are the heart of our community. Our libraries are your libraries. We hope you feel welcome and included while in your library spaces.
- Please connect with us on social media (Facebook or Instagram) and chat with us at the service desks to let us know if you need anything.
- Every spring we have a book club. Consider joining it to get to know us and your fellow classmates!