Jump to main content
Top 10 things faculty should know about the MCC Libraries
Help is available 24/7
Our eResources and databases provide credible and scholarly information not available on Google!
- Off site access is available (research from home)
- We can work with you to create a library friendly assignment
We would love to do library instruction for your classes!
- We can help your students locate reliable resources (A.K.A. Information literacy‐it’s our passion!)
- We can provide instruction that is customizable, multi‐session, online, & available on nights & weekends
- The Library supports your instruction and your students!
Reserve materials help your students!
- Please consider putting a copy of your textbook on Reserve (call 480‐461‐7677 or print reserves form)
- You can put articles & book chapters on Reserve; don’t forget to submit the copyright form.
- Remember, we do not carry or buy textbooks!
We welcome suggestions for purchasing books/materials that support the curriculum or your subject area
You have a librarian assigned to your subject area. We’d love to work with you!
Remote access to library resources for research
- You and your students can use the library’s Electronic Resources from home (MCC email needed)
Inter Library Loan & Intra district loan.
- If we don’t have it, chances are another library does. We can get it for you.
Computing, copying, scanning, and printing are all available in the Library!
- We have desktops, Chromebooks, MacBooks, printing and copying in black and white or color, and scanning available.