The International Education Office offers a variety of support services for students and scholars. If you need assistance at anytime, please contact the International Education Office at 480-461-7756 or email at email@example.com.
MCC University Transfer Partnerships Info: http://www.maricopa.edu/transfer/partners/
Download our list of housing resources close to MCC.
Immigration & Travel Resources
- I-94 Online Retrieval (Print your I-94 here!)
- I-102 for a lost I-94 (for those who still have paper I-94's from arrival in the USA
- I-765 for OPT and Economic Hardship
- Finding the Status of an OPT or Reinstatement Application
- G-1145f or E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
- I-539 form for Reinstatement
- Foreign Credential Evaluators Accepted by MCC
- SEVIS I-901 Fee Website
- Social Security Administration Working Information for F-1 Students
International Student Insurance Information for MCC Students
- Health insurance is mandatory for all international students. The Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) is provided to MCC international students upon enrollment. For more information about health insurance for international students click here.