The International Education Office offers a variety of support services for students and scholars. If you need assistance at anytime, please contact the International Education Office at 480-461-7756 or email at email@example.com.
MCC University Transfer Partnerships Info: http://www.maricopa.edu/transfer/partners/
Download our list of housing resources close to MCC.
Immigration & Travel Resources
- I-94 Online Retrieval (Print your I-94 here!)
- I-102 for a lost I-94 (for those who still have paper I-94's from arrival in the USA
- I-765 for OPT and Economic Hardship
- Finding the Status of an OPT or Reinstatement Application
- G-1145f or E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
- I-539 form for Reinstatement
- Foreign Credential Evaluators Accepted by MCC
- SEVIS I-901 Fee Website
- Social Security Administration Working Information for F-1 Students
International Student Insurance Information for MCC Students
- Find information about student health insurance provided to MCC international students available here.