All employees are required to attend New Employee Orientation (NEO). NEO is scheduled in-person/virtual meeting on day one and online via Canvas. The course will be assigned to you on your first day of work.
The information contained in these links will help you further prepare to do your job more efficiently and safely.
People Places & Things
Tour MCC’s Campus
Use the maps below to find common resources (Library, Cafeteria, IT, Human Resources, Student Services, Financial Aid Office, etc.)
- Monitor our Intranet
- Visit our Events Calendar to stay informed about what’s going on at MCC.
- View the Payroll Deduction Calendar for up-to-date information on pay dates and other related information.
Door Keys and Access Badges
- Access to buildings begins with your immediate supervisor. They will assist you in obtaining keys or access/employee badges as required.
Follow the steps below to get connected to your office and to MCC.
- Your Maricopa Enterprise ID (MEID) is your key to accessing your personal human resources information on the Human Capital Management (HCM) system and many other systems. MEID instructions
- Google Apps is the set of communication and calendaring tools adopted by the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD). Use your MEID to sign into Gmail here.
- Get connected with your mobile device.
- Set up your work phone.
- The Intranet is for MCC employees only. You will need your MEID and password to access it. The MCC Intranet serves as a communications center for employees, centralizing news and information about the college, campus activities, and employee awards and recognitions. In addition, it provides useful links, forms, and resources to help perform your job duties.
- Visit MCCCD's Technology Training Services for helpful guides and resources.
Information & Important Forms will be provided to you through the Onboarding Tile in HCM. If you need a new copy of these forms you can get them here.
- Arizona Tax Form
- Federal Tax form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Payday & Holiday Calendars (search "pay calendars" in the Employee Portal)
Time & Labor
To log your work time, or manage paid time off, use the Time Tile in Human Capital Management (HCM). Log into HCM.
Time & Labor for Managers
If you are a manager new to processing Time & Labor approvals, schedule an appointment in the next day or two with Judy Belsher for important 1-on-1 HCM training on your manager responsibilities.
Mandatory Trainings and Acknowledgments
All employees must complete mandatory trainings and acknowledgements through the ELC. See the list of required trainings here.
If you require an ADA accommodation, connect with Garrett Smith.