To assist with the hiring of a more diverse workforce at MCC, we are requesting that hiring committee members watch the series of videos below. Altogether, the series will take roughly 30 minutes to watch. Once you have watched the entire video series, please complete the acknowledgement form listed below so we can record that you have done so.
Implicit Bias Video Series
The videos listed below were graciously produced by UCLA, and they are being shared with permission.
- Preface: Biases and Heuristics (5:13)
- Lesson 1: Schemas (3:12)
- Lesson 2: Attitudes and Stereotypes (4:13)
- Lesson 3: Real World Consequences (3:45)
- Lesson 4: Explicit v. Implicit Bias (2:49)
- Lesson 5: The IAT (5:14)
- Lesson 6: Countermeasures (5:23)
You can also watch all of the videos in a single playlist if you prefer.