Fall & Spring
Regular Business Hours:
Mon-Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Mon-Thu: 7 am – 6 pm
Closed Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Vehicle Use Procedures changed May 16, 2022. Please read carefully.
Review Administrative Regulations...
Complete the MCCCD Driver Training (this needs to be updated every 3 years)
- Login to the Employee Portal.
- Download the MCCCD Driver Training Program reference guide.
- Use the Guide to locate the Driver Training course in the Employee Learn Center.
- Bring your valid Arizona driver license to College Police in the SC-14 building (Southern & Dobson) or to College Police in the Ironwood building (Red Mountain)and sign the waiver for a check of your Motor Vehicle Driving History.
- Once the check is successfully completed and approved you are qualified to drive a college vehicle.
Reserve and Pick up your Vehicle
- Submit your request to reserve a vehicle using the 25Live event scheduling system.
- If approved, you will receive an email with your (1) vehicle confirmation and (2) fleet management policy statement.
- Beginning May 16, 2022 all vehicle keys will be housed at College Police in the SC-14 building (Southern & Dobson) or in the Ironwood building (Red Mountain). To check out your vehicle key(s) you must provide College Police with
- a copy of your event confirmation from 25Live (this was emailed to you)
- a copy of the signed Fleet Management Policy Statement (this was attached to your 25Live event confirmation email
- your employee ID (preferred) or driver's license
- Vehicles will continue to be parked in the Fleet Maintenance Yard east of the Receiving Dock by building 34 (Southern/Dobson) or at the Ironwood building (Red Mountain).
- It is your responsibility to pick up the vehicle(s) once the key(s) is checked out. The vehicle(s) will not be released without an approved event confirmation, signed policy statement and employee ID.
- Be sure to read the conditions statement in the key packet before taking the vehicle off campus.
Returning your Vehicle
- Be sure to read the Fleet Procedure statement in the key packet before returning the vehicle.
- Vehicles are returned to the Fleet Maintenance Yard (key to maintenance yard is attached to the key ring for S/D vehicles).
- Vehicle keys are returned to College Police.