Jump to main content
Call 9-1-1 in any life-threatening situation
In Case of an Emergency Evacuation
- Evacuate First!
- Do not ignore alarms.
- NEVER assume it's only a drill.
- Activate fire alarm.
(Fire Department/Public Safety respond to all fire alarms.)
- Take employee list/classroom roster and emergency kit.
- Never use elevators during an evacuation.
- Walk up or down the stairs single file on your right.
- Emergency/fire personnel have been instructed to keep to the left.
Follow normal evacuation drill route.
- Follow alternate route if normal route is too dangerous.
- Evacuate to your designated assembly area.
- Supervisors and faculty take a head count after being evacuated.
Report missing personnel/students to evacuation team/Public Safety.
- Relay last known location of missing personnel/students.
- Do not re-enter building(s) until entire building(s) is/are declared safe by fire/police.
- You will be notified when situation is clear and normal operations may resume.
Downloads & Resources