**CFS (College Financial System) Transitioned to FMS (Financial Management System) as of June 30, 2015
Your CFS and CFS Web Financials passwords are the same.
Internet Explorer is recommended to be used when opening CFS and CFS Web Financials
Steps to Request Access to CFS (Inquiry) and CFS Web Financials:
- Department obtains email approval from supervisor for requested access
- Department sends access request email and approval to Fiscal Services Coordinator
- Fiscal creates District ticket for requested access and copies employee on request
- District grants access and notifies employee of user name and password
Steps to Resetting CFS Password:
- Send an email to Phil Cram at the District office requesting CFS password to be reset.
- District resets password and sends email notification to user.
- CFS user must log-in to CFS within 5 days and change password or it will expire.