Do you need to use a college vehicle?
Do you qualify?
- You must be a full time employee.
- You must have a valid driver's license- NO revocations or suspensions in the last 5 years.
- Request your Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Driving History that shows a satisfactory driving record.
- You must have comprehensive Auto insurance coverage.
How to qualify to use a vehicle
- Take the online MCCCD Driver Training Course . You will need to log in with your MEID and password.
- Once completed Bring a copy of valid driver's license and current auto insurance card to Bldg48-Facilities Office inside M&O.
Fall & Spring
Regular Business Hours:
Mon-Thu: 8 am – 6 pm
Fri: 10 am – 5 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Mon-Thu: 7 am – 6 pm
Closed Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Reserve and Pick up your Vehicle
- Contact Facilities Office at 480-461-7457 to reserve your vehicle at least 5 days in advance.
- Pick up vehicle during normal business hours.
- Return vehicle and park in Lot-L. Follow key return procedures as directed.
- Note any vehicle deficiencies to Facilities.