- MCCCD Driver Training Course - Employee Login Required
Fall & Spring
Regular Business Hours:
Mon-Fri: 8 am – 5 pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Mon-Thu: 7 am – 5 pm
Closed Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Do you need to use a college vehicle?
- Motor Vehicle Use: https://district.maricopa.edu/regulations/admin-regs/section-4/4-14
Take the Driver Training Course
- Login to the Employee Portal: https://ep.maricopa.edu
- Download the Motor Vehicle Training reference guide
- Use the Guide to locate the Driver Training course in the Employee Learn Center.
- Complete the online MCCCD Driver Training Course .
- Bring your valid Arizona driver license to College Police in the NU - 6 Building (Southern & Dobson) or to College Police in the Ironwood building (Red Mountain) and sign the waiver for a check of your Motor Vehicle Driving History.
- Once the check is successfully completed and approved you are qualified to drive a college vehicle.
Reserve and Pick up your Vehicle
- Submit your request to reserve a vehicle using 25Live event scheduling system: https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/maricopa#!/home/calendar
- You will receive an email once your request has been approved.
- You are not confirmed or guaranteed a vehicle until you have received the confirmation email.
- Pick up keys and vehicle during regular business hours from Maintenance & Operations/Facilities in building 48 at Southern & Dobson or the Administration office in the Mesquite building at Red Mountain.
- Return vehicle and park in the vehicle compound east of the Receiving Dock in building 34 (Southern/Dobson) or the vehicle compound at the Ironwood building (Red Mountain).
- Follow key return procedures as directed.
- Note any vehicle deficiencies to Facilities.