Copying has never been easier and quality never better, as you can now send your copy requests electronically from your desk, home, or anywhere else you have internet access. Simply follow the directions below or call a copy center representative for assistance at ext. 17776 or 17688.
Please refer to this guide for using the Digital Storefront system from Pacific Office Automation.
Red Mountain Locations
- RM Desert Willow-Honors/Service Learning
- RM Desert Willow-Library
- RM Ironwood-College Police
- RM Mesquite-Administration Office
- RM Mesquite-Enrollment Services RM Mesquite-Fitness Center
- RM Mesquite-Student Life
- RM Palo Verde-Instructional Support
Copy Request Instructions
- Click on this link https://mcccd.myprintdesk.net/dsf
- Login with your MEID and Password (This is the same username and password that you use for your computer)
- Choose the type of copy request you are looking to have done. B&W, Color, NCR, etc…
- Click “Order” (Blue Box) to enter the specific job request form and enter your instructions.
- Select “Add Files” in the upper left corner. You’ll then select upload, saved, or other.
Upload is to upload new files.
Saved is to retrieve any old files you might have used in the past.
Other is for hard copy submissions. - For this option you will have to select from the drop down and name the file, number of originals, and any special instructions you might have.
- Enter job name - For Red Mountain requests please type RM in front of job name. (example: RM-bio123-syllabus).
See the list of RM locations here.
Select number of originals, number of copies, paper, page sidedness, orientation, staple, punch, or any other advanced option that you would like. When finished, select the blue “Add to cart” button in the bottom right corner.
- If your submission is complete, press Checkout to go to Delivery Options. If you have more requests to enter press Continue Shopping and repeat steps 1-6.
The last step allows you to select delivery options.
Important - The default option is pickup at copy center if you would like your copies delivered, click on the drop down menu and select your department. If you’re submitting hardcopies, print out the order confirmation and attach to the originals. Once this is complete, click on Place My Order in the bottom right corner.
Due to the nature of the security of this new software using your MEID as the login our Copy Center operators CANNOT place an order on your behalf.