MCCCD Administrative Regulation, Section 2.4.4, I. Sexual Harassment Policy for Students
The policy of the Maricopa County Community College District (MCCCD) is to provide an educational, employment, and business environment free of...
- sexual violence
- unwelcome sexual advances
- requests for sexual favors
- any other verbal or physical conduct or communications constituting Sexual Harassment as prohibited by state and federal law.
Discrimination under this Policy is an unequal treatment of a student based on...
- the student’s actual or perceived gender
- the student's sexual orientation
This Policy prohibits Sexual Harassment and Discrimination in any college education program or activity, which means all academic, educational, extracurricular, athletic and other programs.
To report a sexual discrimination or sexual harassment complaint please contact the Mesa Community College Title IX Coordinator...