Homepage for Career & Technical Education
Welcome to the Career and Technical Education staff and faculty home page!
Our Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs prepare people for the future of work which contributes to regional economic growth.
Provide career and technical education that:
- STUDENTS recommend to family and friends
- FACULTY lead with a spirit of inclusion and innovation
- EMPLOYERS support through commitment of time, resources, training opportunities, and hiring preference for our graduates
- COMMUNITY MEMBERS believe is a good return on investment
Through our relentless commitment to excellence, we prepare students to graduate with the knowledge, skills, and behaviors needed to provide long-term workplace success. Through meaningful dialog with our advisory committees, partnerships with local industry leaders, and continuous labor market scanning, we endeavor to grow and adapt our CTE programs to meet the workforce needs of today and anticipate the emerging opportunities for the future.
Current Marketing & Recruitment Priorities
Refer to the leftside menubar for the following subpages:
- CTE Contacts
- CTE Meetings
- CTE Student Opportunities
- Commonly Used Internal Links
- Economic Development News Links
- Employer and Student Career Connection
- Grants Information
- Labor Market Information
- Professional Development
- Recruitment & Marketing Videos
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)