MCC Priority Enrollment begins October 4
As a current MCC student, you are eligible for priority enrollment at MCC, which means you may begin enrolling for the spring 2019 semester 4 days before enrollment opens to the general public.
October 4 - Priority enrollment for current MCC students opens. Enrollment Services is open:
- October 4, 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- October 5, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Online 24/7 at my.maricopa.edu
- October 8 - Enrollment opens to the general public
How to Receive Notifications from MCC
During the enrollment process, you will receive important notifications regarding next steps that must be completed to proceed to the next step. For example, Financial Aid may require additional information. We also send notifications when college systems experience slowness or downtime. Please use the following communication resources to ensure you receive these important messages.
my.maricopa.edu Student Center - When you log into your student account, check the Message Center at the top of the page.
- Text Messaging - Add your cell number through your Student Center to receive notices about safety, enrollment deadlines, etc.
- MCC also uses social media to provide updates, which may include issues related to the student system used to process important transactions related to your enrollment (such as registration, payments, transcripts). Please follow us at facebook.com/mesacc and/ or twitter.com/mesacc to receive these and other updates.
We know you have many choices for where to pursue your education. Thank for choosing Mesa Community College.