Student Resources during COVID 19
Anyone with a .edu address can borrow a limited number of accessible textbooks until May 24, 2020, by following these directions. Both of these organizations have a large library.
1. Go to www.vitalsource.com and create an account if you don't already have one. Make sure to use your .edu email address.
2. Log in and click on "My Bookshelf" in the top right corner.
3. Then click on Explore in the top left corner.
4. Search for the book you need and add it to your Bookshelf and start reading.
1. Go to www.redshelf.com and create an account if you don't already have one. Make sure to use your .edu email address.
2. Log in and go to https://www.about.redshelf.com/redshelfresponds
3. Scroll down a little and click on the button, "Access Free eBooks"
4. Search for the book you need and 'view details' and then 'Add to My Shelf
Testing during Spring 2020
If students require the need of a scribe or reader including the need for Kurzweil 3000 on an exam please check your accommodations in DRS Connect and ensure you have that accommodation. If you do not please contact your Program Advisor. If you have the accommodation please enter a test request through DRS Connect by following these steps: