Even though MCC's temporary, COVID-19 closure does not allow for you to meet in-person with members of the Department of Psychological Science, we can still chat!
With Cranium Cafe, you can chat live and screen-share instead of coming on campus. If you require more time, Psychological Science may recommend that you set up an appointment.
To live chat on your computer, follow the directions below:
- Use Chrome or Firefox for your browser.
- Have your webcam ready (optional).
- Have your microphone or a headset with a mic ready.
- When you see a green light below, just click on Chat With Me.
- Log-in with your MEID and password and you will be invited to chat.
Live chats may be recorded and logged. FERPA requires us to verify your identity if we must access your student account to provide the information you are requesting.
When you see a green light below, that person is available to chat. Just click!