Are you looking for strategies to help you build a stronger foundation in your math class? Maybe you need help with a topic in your current math class or perhaps you’d like to review a prerequisite topic. Well, look no further! The Math Interludes Workshops are here to help you! The mathematics department offers workshops on a variety of topics every week in both virtual and in-person formats. These workshops are free and open to students from all levels of math classes.
Here are the topics for the upcoming week (March 20 - 24):
- Standard Deviation on 3/20 at 3pm
- Solving Quadratic Equations using Multiple Methods on 3/21 at 2:30pm
- Solving Rational Equations with Applications on 3/21 at 3pm
- Transformations of Functions on 3/22 at 10am
- Factoring Polynomials and the Zero Product Property on 3/22 at 1pm
- Solving Radical Equations on 3/24 at 10am
Here are the topics for the following week (March 27 - 31):
- Solving Rational Equations with Applications on 3/27 at 3:00pm
- The Normal Curve on 3/27 at 3pm
- Solving Systems of Equations Algebraically and Using Matrices on the TI-84 on 3/29 at 2pm
- The Complex Number System on 3/31 at 10am
Frequent attendees of the workshops can add this course to their Canvas dashboards using this link: https://learn.maricopa.edu/enroll/EFYAJT
or the QR code.
By using this "enroll" link, you will see the course for Math Interludes populate in their list of courses at their Canvas dashboards and you won't need the link to the public course.