- Personal Counseling
- Academic Counseling
- Academic and Behavioral Interventions
- Career Counseling
- Classroom Instruction
- Community Resource Consulting
- Conflict Resolutions
- Crisis Intervention
- First Year Experience (F.Y.E)
- Individual Counseling
- Life Skills Coaching
- Math Success Workshop
- Student Opportunities for Success (S.O.S) Workshop Series
- Substance Abuse Prevention
The Counseling Department offers students a variety of courses to help them address educational, personal, social, and career decisions. Personal Management skills are essential for success in developing and maintaining a career, as well as relationships. The courses are one to three credits.
Opportunities to develop skills for success and get the most out of the college experience.
- AAA150 Strategies for College Success
- CPD150 Strategies for College Success
Opportunities to develop skill in making career decisions and taking the steps to reach you goals.
- CPD102AB Career Exploration
- CPD103BA Women in Transition
- CPD103B Men in Transition
- CPD282 Volunteer Service Learning Experience
- CWE198 Career/Work Experience
Opportunities to develop skills to enrich a career work and personal relationships.
- CPD102AH Stress Management
- CPD102AD Eliminating Self Defeating Behaviors
- CPD160 Introduction to Multiculturalism