How do I qualify to become a participant?
Entrepreneurs will apply to Green Flag Mesa through an application process, which will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled at Mesa Community College. If you are enrolled at any of our Maricopa Community Colleges, you are eligible to participate in Green Flag Mesa
- What if I am not currently enrolled at Mesa Community College?
If you are not currently enrolled, you must enroll in at least one course at a Maricopa Community College.
- Completed or currently enrolled in an approved Maricopa Community College business course. Or show the business acumen to own and operate a business.
- A written business plan. You can enroll in our 1/2 credit course "Developing a Practical Small Business Plan" to learn how to write your business plan if you do not already have one.
- Potential to provide employment in the City of Mesa?
- Business has a clearly identified target market.
- Please complete the following application and click to submit: