How do I qualify to become a participant?
Entrepreneurs will apply to Green Flag Mesa through an application process, which will be considered based on the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled at Mesa Community College. If you are enrolled at any of our Maricopa Community Colleges, you are eligible to participate in Green Flag Mesa
- What if I am not currently enrolled at Mesa Community College?
If you are not currently enrolled, you must enroll in at least one course at a Maricopa Community College.
- Completed or currently enrolled in an approved Maricopa Community College business course. Or show the business acumen to own and operate a business.
- A business plan, If you do not currently have a written business plan you will be expected to complete one in the Green Flag Mesa program. You may enroll in several different courses to learn how to write your business plan.
- Potential to provide employment in the City of Mesa?
- Business has a clearly identified target market.
Please complete the lean startup Canvas
- Please complete the following application and click to submit: