Below are COVID-19 Training Materials and Acknowledgements for returning to campus.
Mesa Community College (MCC) requires all students registered for Fall 2020 in-person and hybrid (online/in-person) classes to complete this acknowledgement in accordance with MCC COVID-19 student return to campus policy. We appreciate your cooperation and assisting MCC faculty, staff and students with maintaining a healthy and safe learning environment.
Use the buttons below to complete or retrieve your Maricopa eForms. Please log in with your MEID and password.
- Campus access will be limited to the specific buildings and classrooms associated with the completion of identified course sections. Students and faculty are advised that access is limited to “car-to-class-to-car.” Other areas of the campus are restricted.
- Virtual Student Services remain available for any needed student support in a virtual format.
- These measures help ensure health and safety of employees and students
- Abide by CDC COVID-19 guidelines for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education and for small and large events. MCC is currently following the guidelines for minimal to moderate level of community transmission.
- Provide for 6-feet spacing “to the greatest extent possible”
- Training on appropriate hygiene practice
Only for students enrolled in Fall classes
Mesa Community College is offering designated workspaces at each of our campuses. These spaces have been set aside for on-campus computer access as well as on-campus Wifi access.
Reservations are required in order to access these spaces. Space is limited, and reservations last for 90 minutes with a limit of two 90 minute sessions per day. Workspaces will be socially distanced and face coverings will be required. Areas will be cleaned after every use.
To reserve a workspace click the link below and follow the instructions.
What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others
How to Protect Yourself and Others
Important Information about Your Cloth Face Coverings
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Cloth Face Covering
How to Make Your own Face Covering
Washing Your Hands
Follow these steps for proper handwashing to prevent the spread of germs. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
Share Facts About COVID-19