Below are COVID-19 Training Materials and Acknowledgements for returning to campus.
What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others
How to Protect Yourself and Others
Important Information about Your Cloth Face Coverings
Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19
How to Safely Wear and Take Off a Cloth Face Covering
How to Make Your own Face Covering
Washing Your Hands
Follow these steps for proper handwashing to prevent the spread of germs. Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
Share Facts About COVID-19
- Campus access will be limited to the specific buildings and classrooms associated with the completion of identified course sections. Students and faculty are advised that access is limited to “car-to-class-to-car.” Other areas of the campus are restricted.
- Virtual Student Services remain available for any needed student support in a virtual format.
- These measures help ensure health and safety of employees and students
- Abide by CDC COVID-19 guidelines for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education and for small and large events. MCC is currently following the guidelines for minimal to moderate level of community transmission.
- Provide for 6-feet spacing “to the greatest extent possible”
- Training on appropriate hygiene practice
Use the buttons below to complete or retrieve your Maricopa eForms. Please log in with your MEID and password.