Published Monday, August 3, 2020 at 7:34am
The Return to Workplace Training due date has been extended to September 25 to align with the new Return to Workplace date of October 5.
All employees were automatically enrolled in the Return to Workplace Training plan in the Employee Learn Center (ELC). All employees are required to complete this training by 9/25/2020 or prior to returning to campus, whichever is sooner. If you have not yet completed the training you should have received a system reminder on August 2. Once the training is complete it will display on your ELC transcript and trigger an email notifying your supervisor.
The Return to Workplace training provides an overview of requirements including but not limited to:
- Individuals must wear face coverings while on campus.
- Individuals must wear face coverings AND practice physical distancing, not one or the other.
- Employees must review the COVID-19 Self-screen Assessment each day prior to going on campus. The assessment does not need to be physically completed or submitted.
- Individuals must report confirmed cases of COVID-19 and potential exposure through the Risk Management reporting forms.
- Accommodation requests should be submitted to your local Human Resources Office.
Additional information and resources are available to employees through the COVID-19 website on the Employee Portal. The website includes resources including:
If you have questions or technical issues with the training please contact email@example.com.