Published Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 1:45pm
Mesa Community College Performing Arts Patrons,
Given the rapidly changing conditions, and out of an abundance of caution, our college district has been taking a number of actions related to the growing spread of the Novel Coronavirus in Arizona.
As a result Mesa Community College’s Performing Arts Venues will be shut down until April 5, 2020.
All Performing Arts performances and offerings have been cancelled through May 2020.
The MCC Box Office will be refunding all patrons who have purchased tickets to affected events. We are coordinating with our ticket vendor, Purplepass, to ensure a prompt refund process.
If you have any refund or Box Office related questions please call us at 480-461-7172 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a list of currently cancelled events in MCC’s Performing Arts Venues:
- 3/19 - Improvables Improv Performance
- 3/20 - Fleabag NT Live Screening
- 3/27 - 4/4 - Kiss Me, Kate!
- 4/9 - 4/10 - Connections Spring Dance Concert
- 4/11 - Spring Dance Scholarship Showcase
- 4/14 - MCC Jazz Band / MPJE Concert
- 4/17 - 4/25 - Les Liaisons Dangereuses (Dangerous Liaisons)
- 4/16 - MCC Jazz Combo Performance
- 4/21 - Band and Orchestra Concert
- 4/25 - Broadway Bound Spring Performance
- 4/27 - MCC Guitar Concert
- 4/29 - MCC Percussion Concert
- 4/30 - MCC Chamber Ensemble Performance
- 4/30 - MCC Choir and Vocal Jazz Performance
- 5/9 - Desert Echoes Flute Project Concert
If additional events are to be cancelled you will receive further communication to that effect.
Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you all very soon.
Performing Arts Venue Management