VOLUNTEER INCOME TAXES
Click here for more information: MCC VITA Info and Site Map
Please consider using United Way’s MyFreeTaxes self-filing service. It’s free, online, and easier to use than ever.
Schedule Your VITA Tax Preparation Appointment
Order of service will be based on order of sign-in, the complexity of returns and volunteers available.
Priority will be given to clients needing special accommodations.
CAPACITY OF EACH SITE IS LIMITED
Intake of clients may be stopped at any time.
LIMITATIONS APPLY including:
- limited married filing separately (MFS) returns
- no rental or farm income (Sch E or F)
- no loss on business income (Sch C)
What to Bring:
- Social Security Cards (or ITIN cards or ITIN letters) for all members of the household
- Picture Identification for taxpayer (and spouse, where applicable)
- Proof of all income including W-2 and 1099 forms, and self-employment records
- Child Care Information, including record of payment with name, address, and tax ID# of childcare provider
- Direct Deposit Information, including bank routing and account numbers (such as a voided check)
- Health Insurance Information, Form 1095-A 1095-B and/or 1095-C if available
- Prior year tax returns, if available (federal and state)
Other Free Tax Opportunities
- MyFreeTaxes.com – this is a free (federal and state) self-preparation site that is LIVE NOW – recommended for simple returns