Excellence In Service Award (College Award)
Qualifications include the following:
- Document 250 or more service hours during your tenure at Mesa Community College
- Work-study hours cannot be applied toward service hours
- Must be currently employed or enrolled, or have taken registered classes in the past six (6) months
- Student recipients will be recognized at the Academic Honors Recognition Banquet in the Spring semester
- Can only earn the award one time
Applications are due each year by April 1st.
Please visit the FORMS page for the Excellence in Service application.
Return your completed application to the front desk at the Center for Community & Civic Engagement or mail it to:
Mesa Community College
Community & Civic Engagement
1833 W Southern Ave
Mesa AZ 85202
Protecting your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
PII refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. More complete information is available here.