The College Technology Services (CTS) organization is outlined below. CTS is organized by areas of responsibility:
Areas of Support
Links & Downloads
- College Technology Plan
- Organizational Chart
- Staff & Contacts
CTS Administration includes the Vice President of Information Technology / CIO, and Technology Support Coordinator.
This area is focused on the strategic and operational objectives for CTS, including procurement.
CTS Customer Care includes three front-facing teams. Customer Care is overseen by the Manager of Customer Care.
- The HelpCenter is the single point of service for your technology needs, contact us any time for support.
- Desktop Support
- Desktop Support provides a second tier of support, including supporting the over 5,000 computers across MCC.
- Media Services including Video Production
- Media Services also provides a second tier of support, including supporting over 180 classrooms across MCC, and also does the video production for the college.
CTS Enterprise Services includes four teams. Enterprise Services is overseen by the Chief Technology Officer.
- Application Support
- The Application Support team provides support for applications both purchased and built for the college.
- The Network team provides support for the network infrastructure at the college, including supporting over 11,000 ports, and nearly 1,800 phones.
- Systems & Servers
- The Systems team provides support for the nearly 200 virtual machines, and other critical infrastructure for the college.
- Web Services
- The Web Development team provides support for MCC's web presence and also develops applications for the college.
CTS Information Security is overseen by the Vice President of Information Technology.
- This team supports the information security and infrastructure security across MCC.
CTS Project Management is overseen by the Project Manager Senior.
- This team provides project management to CTS, but also works with other areas of the college on technical and non-technical projects.
Contact us anytime. Visit the Self Service Portal to contact support, view the service catalog, or report an incident. 1-480-461-7217.