Looking for that Perfect Fit?
Employers Contact Us
Complete the Working Wednesday interest form to participate in our on-campus recruitment opportunity
Email the Career Services department - email@example.com
Southern & Dobson
Building: 36 N
P: 480-461-7592 | F: 480-844-3158
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Mesa Community College students. Let us help you find the most qualified candidates for your position. We look forward to working with you.
We offer employers the opportunity to recruit and interview our students on campus at no cost. We ask that you review and adhere to the policies set for recruiting at Mesa Community College (found at the bottom of this page). Employers are not permitted to recruit on campus without contacting a Mesa Community College Career Services staff member and receiving authorization.
Each Wednesday during the Spring 2022 semester (from January 26th - May 4th) the Career Services Department will be hosting Working Wednesdays on the Clock Tower sidewalk from 10am - 12pm. Each week, we will welcome 5 employers on campus to table and speak with interested students about the job opportuntities available within their organization. There will be a limit of 5 employers per week, and each employer can only participate once per month.
Employers - All Working Wednesday recruitment spots for the spring 2022 semester are FULL. If you are interested in sharing your job opportunities you can do so by creating a FREE Maricopa PipelineAZ account and/or sending a flyer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students - If you are interested in attending one of our Wednesday Professional Development Workshops, please scan the QR code on the flyer to the right, or click here to pre-register.
Employers Attending Working Wednesday Events (Updates Comming Soon!)
Requirements for On-campus recruitment:
- Employers who can guarantee at least an hourly wage that complies with the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act and State of Arizona minimum wage laws
- Recruiting for business opportunities, multi-level marketing businesses or other ventures that require an initial investment are not allowed on campus
- After completing the request form the Career Services Team will research your company and let you know if your request has been approved. It may be a requirement that you post your job with Maricopa PipelineAZ prior to being allowed on campus for recruiting.
- Employers are not permitted to post at free will around campus. Any employers doing so will be assessed a clean-up fee
- All requests for space shall be granted on a first-come, first-served basis
- All solicitation must take place at tables in designated areas. Standard space will be one table and two chairs
View the NACE principles as well as our additional criteria for employers on our 'For Employers' page prior to completing an on campus recruitment request.
If you have any questions about on-campus recruitment please
call the front desk at 480-461-7592 or email email@example.com