At this time, all on-campus activities have been suspended due to COVID-19, including on-campus recruitment and career fair events.
Employers are still welcome to submit any job opportunity flyers to email@example.com for posting on the MCC Career Services website. You should also post your positions with Maricopa Career Link to reach students from other campus locations within the Maricopa County Community College District.
Looking for that Perfect Fit?
Employers Contact Us
Complete the On-campus Recruitment form to get started.
Return Form to
Stephanie Baldwin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Southern & Dobson
Building: 36 N
P: 480-461-7592 | F: 480-844-3158
Thank you for your interest in recruiting Mesa Community College students. Let us help you find the most qualified candidates for your position. We look forward to working with you.
We ask that you review and adhere to the policies set for recruiting at Mesa Community College and ask that you complete the Employer Recruitment form no later than 14 days prior to your visit. Employers are not permitted to recruit on campus without contacting a Mesa Community College Career Services Staff member and receiving authorization.
We offer employers the opportunity to recruit and interview our students on campus at no cost. For recruiting on campus, please complete the request form. Your request will be reviewed and someone from the Career Services Office will reach out within 2 business days.
Requirements for On-campus recruitment:
- Employers who can guarantee at least an hourly wage that complies with the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act and State of Arizona minimum wage laws
- Recruiting for business opportunities, multi-level marketing businesses or other ventures that require an initial investment are not allowed on campus
- After completing the request form the Career Services Team will research your company and let you know if your request has been approved. It may be a requirement that you post your job with Maricopa Career Link (MCL) prior to being allowed on campus for recruiting.
- Employers are not permitted to post at free will around campus. Any employers doing so will be assessed a clean-up fee
- All requests for space shall be granted on a first-come, first-served basis
- All solicitation must take place at tables in designated areas. Standard space will be one or two tables and chairs
Download the complete set of employer guidelines for review before completing your request form.
If you have any questions about on-campus recruitment please
call the front desk at 480-461-7592 or email email@example.com