For Information on how to apply, make an appointment with your Internship Coordinator, Jocelyn.
To schedule an appointment to discuss internship opportunities, please call 480-461-7592 or visit our online scheduler.
Below you will find information about available internship opportunities:
- Mad Science of Phoenix
Mad Science of NE Phoenix is looking for an accounting intern to assist with QuickBooks accounting processes, invoices, balancing bank accounts, etc. This position is an unpaid internship, but student may be hired if it is a good fit. Opportunity to work remotely after the initial training. More importantly this is an opportunity to work directly with the owner who will mentor you. This is not just about learning “how to do it,” but more importantly from a business perspective the “why we do it.” Previous mentee went on to work at a major accounting firm.
- Ivan Martinez Photography
Ivan Martinez Photography is looking for a photography Intern. The intern will work with photographer to help capture and edit photography and video, as well as a involvement with graphic and website design.
- Micro-Tronics Internship
Micro Tronics is looking to hire interns in the following fields: Information Technology, Machining, and Engineering (Manufacturing, Mechanical, Chemical). See the flyer for more information: Micro-Tronics Intern Flyer.pdf
- Rideout Law Internship
Rideout law is looking to hire a part time intern(with potential to be hired on in a permanent position) at their law firm in Scottsdale. Their office is open 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, no weekends.What they're looking for:- Customer service experience, good with computers- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required- Will be doing some general office work, learning legal case management software, but also able to attend court cases, get experience with criminal and family law, court jurisdictions, etc.This position is paid, at least 10 hrs a week, willing to work with your schedule.
- Brick Cave Media
- Brick Cave Media - Brick Cave Media is looking for students interested in internship opportunities in Graphic Design as well as Marketing, and Project Planning in Film/Video. To find out more information view the internship flyer.
- DES Internships
- DES Internship Opportunities - Are you interested in Public Service? Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects and make a difference? Arizona's Department of Economic Security offers internship opportunities year-round. Interested? Please apply online at www.azstatejobs.gov select Department of Economic Security from the agency drop-down, in the Job ID enter 43042 and apply to available internships at the Department of Economic Security in your area of study. The Arizona Department of Economic Security is also recruiting individuals with paralegal experience for two internship positions. The job posting can be found by searching requisition number 508693 on www.azstatejobs.gov. interested individuals should indicate what paralegal education, training, or experience they have. Both full-time and part-time options are available, but preference will be given to candidates that can work full-time.
- Disney College Program Internship
- Disney College Program Internship - Each semester information sessions are held at both the Southern and Dobson Campus and Red Mountain Campus to discuss the opportunities available at the Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort and provide information on how to apply for these internship opportunities. Students can earn up to 6 college credits through Mesa Community College as a Disney College Program participant.
- Maricopa Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars
- Maricopa Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars - Under general supervision of the Nina Scholars Program Coordinator, the intern provides support for undergraduate retention and student success initiatives for Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars housed within the Student Affairs Department at District Office. The Nina Scholars program is a scholarship and mentorship program that provides educational opportunities for non-traditional student populations whose background and personal circumstances precludes a successful academic experience without the support of the program.
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce - The Mesa Chamber of Commerce is looking for students looking to engage their community and meet multiple Mesa businesses supporting our Director of Membership Benefits. There are also opportunities in projects around Graphic Design, Communications and Project planning that would connect students to not just the Chamber, but Chamber member businesses where they can build some relationships.
- The Market Builder
Position: Graphic Design Intern
Reports to: Application Development Team Lead
Responds to customers' needs for attractive graphic design elements to enhance print communication
materials, using creative talent and a computer workstation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in the planning and design of software solutions
Regular communication with customers keeping them updated on the project
Operate a PC workstation equipped with popular graphic arts software to prepare supplied artwork
for print, by paginating and adding bleeds.
Use creative talent to visually enhance and improve print communication materials.
Review and interpret customer needs and instructions, asking questions to ensure understanding,
and offering creative suggestions when appropriate.
Work with print production staff to ensure the original electronic file will flow smoothly into the
rest of the production process.
Work with application development staff to design functional user interfaces for web applications
and static websites
Provide general support to admin staff (adding logos to letterhead, scanning, edit acrobat
Update internal forms/resources and documents as needed
Follow written and oral instructions accurately.
Proofread all material that passes through the department.
Develop marketing campaigns and client project proposals.
Run and monitor digital ad campaigns.
This is an Unpaid internship.However, you may be eligible for a stipend through the HSI-Stem Grant. If interested fill out this form to see if you qualify!
- AfterCollege - AfterCollege helps every college student and recent graduate discover their career path. We do this by curating hundreds of thousands of entry-level jobs and internships and making these easily accessible to students. AfterCollege is part of Jobcase, the largest community of its kind, dedicated to empowering the world’s workers.
- Chegg Internships
- Chegg Internships - Chegg Internships brings students and employers together in one centralized location, providing tools and services for students to develop the real-world skills they will need upon graduation and for employers to find the best candidates.
- InterJobs.com - InternJobs.com is a global database of internships and entry-level positions for students, recent graduates, and career changers. Search our job database by keyword or by location. Each year millions of high school students, college students, and recent graduates visit InternJobs.com as part of their job search for internships and entry-level positions.
- Maricopa Community Colleges Pipeline AZ
- MCCCD Pipeline - With Maricopa Community College's PipelineAZ, you can complete an interest assessment to identify potential careers, explore your career interests and find education and training options that will help you develop the skills you need to achieve your career goals. Pipeline allows you to select a specific job or career and see salary data, the specific programs offered at the Maricopa Community Colleges that will help you get to a chosen career, and even currently available job opportunities that have been posted by local employers including internships.