To schedule an appointment to meet with a career advisor to discuss internship opportunities,
please call 480-461-7592.
Below you will find information about available internship opportunities:
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) program - The Office of Science / US Department of Energy is pleased to announce paid research internship opportunities for undergraduate students majoring in areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) for the Fall of 2020. The application system for the 2020 Fall Term Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) program is currently open, with all applications due by 05:00 PM Eastern Time on May 28, 2020.
The Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) program places students from 2 and 4 year undergraduate institutions as paid interns in science and engineering research activities at DOE national laboratories and facilities, working with laboratory staff scientists and engineers on projects related to ongoing research programs. Appointments are for 16 weeks during the Fall term, are open to US Citizens and US Lawful Permanent Residents, include a weekly stipend, reimbursement for one round trip domestic travel to the participant’s host DOE laboratory, and possibilities for a housing allowance. More than 850 internships are sponsored annually.
- Mesa Changer of Commerce - The Mesa Chamber of Commerce is looking for students looking to engage their community and meet multiple Mesa businesses supporting our Director of Membership Benefits. To find out more information email Bob Nelson, the Director of Communications for the Mesa Chamber of Commerce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maricopa Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars - Under general supervision of the Nina Scholars Program Coordinator, the intern provides support for undergraduate retention and student success initiatives for Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars housed within the Student Affairs Department at District Office. The Nina Scholars program is a scholarship and mentor-ship program that provides educational opportunities for non-traditional student populations whose background and personal circumstances precludes a successful academic experience without the support of the program.
- Disney College Program Internship - Each semester information sessions are held at both the Southern and Dobson Campus and Red Mountain Campus to discuss the opportunities available at the Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort and provide information on how to apply for these internship opportunities. Students can earn up to 6 college credits through Mesa Community College as a Disney College Program participant.
- Intel: Total Chemical Management Technician Internship Opportunity - Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. Corporate Services provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. We are seeking students that are currently enrolled a minimum of 12 hours, and pursuing an Associate’s degree in one of the following areas- HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls (I&C), Ultra-Pure Water (UPW), and Industrial Waste Systems.
- SpaceX Summer 2020 Internship / Co-op - The program will be a full-time role that will last a minimum of 12 consecutive weeks beginning in May/June 2020. It will take place in different locations in the United States. The successful candidates will get the chance to work closely with their mentor and other employees who will help them apply their knowledge and grow their skills on projects that have a significant impact. They will also have the opportunity to have fun and network with other interns and employees through optional social and professional events. Application deadline is open. Click the link above for more information about the eligibility requirements.
- Brick Cave Media - Brick Cave Media is looking for students looking to learn business system management and building business management tools. To find out more information view the internship flyer and/or email Bob Nelson at email@example.com.