To schedule an appointment to meet with a career advisor to discuss internship opportunities,
please call 480-461-7592.
Below you will find information about available internship opportunities:
- 2022 Summer paid research internship opportunities for undergraduate STEM students: The Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) program places students from 2 and 4 year undergraduate institutions as paid interns in science and engineering research activities at DOE national laboratories and facilities, working with laboratory staff scientists and engineers on projects related to ongoing research programs. Appointments are for 10 weeks during the Summer term, are open to US Citizens and US Lawful Permanent Residents, include a weekly stipend, reimbursement for one round trip domestic travel to the participant’s host DOE laboratory, and possibilities for a housing allowance. More than 850 internships are sponsored annually.The application system for the 2022 Summer Term Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) program is currently open, with all applications due by 05:00 PM Eastern Time on January 12, 2022. Apply online.
- Mesa Chamber of Commerce - The Mesa Chamber of Commerce is looking for students looking to engage their community and meet multiple Mesa businesses supporting our Director of Membership Benefits. There are also opportunities in projects around Graphic Design, Communications and Project planning that would connect students to not just the Chamber, but Chamber member businesses where they can build some relationships. To find out more information email Bob Nelson, the Director of Communications for the Mesa Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com.
- Disney College Program Internship - Each semester information sessions are held at both the Southern and Dobson Campus and Red Mountain Campus to discuss the opportunities available at the Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort and provide information on how to apply for these internship opportunities. Students can earn up to 6 college credits through Mesa Community College as a Disney College Program participant.
- Helping Hands for Single Moms (HHFSM) - HHFSM assists low-income single mom families while the mothers pursue a college degree and financial independence. Since 2002, HHSM has delivered more than $7 million in scholarships and supportive services to hundreds of low-income single mom college student families. Our innovative, award-winning program provides practical wraparound services delivered by over 60 community partners. This year, HHFSM is including support to single moms who are also working toward IT certification. Each recipient accepted into the Scholarship-Plus Program receives a renewable $3000 award, typically paid directly to the mom. They also receive help with auto repairs, dental /eye care for the moms, individual or family counseling, holiday gifts, and more. More information.
- Zarephath Inc (Behavioral Health) - Internship opportunity in the area of respite support (behavioral health). The company provides respite care to children Friday-Sunday. We work on behavioral modification, social skills, community integration, and life skills. In this opportunity you would be responsible for the oversight of children, redirection, community activities, preparing food, modeling appropriate behaviors, assisting with appropriate social skills, etc. An entry level position to learn about human services, behavioral health, child development, sociology, psychology, etc. If you would like more information about this opportunity you can email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (480-518-6826).
- DES Internship Opportunities - Are you interested in Public Service? Do you want to work on meaningful and impactful projects and make a difference? Arizona's Department of Economic Security offers internship opportunities year round. Interested? Please apply online at www.azstatejobs.gov select Department of Economic Security from the agency drop down, in the Job ID enter 43042 and apply to available internships at the Department of Economic Security in your area of study.
- Brick Cave Media - Brick Cave Media is looking for students interested in internship opportunities in Graphic Design as well as Marketing, and Project Planning in Film/Video. To find out more information view the internship flyer, email Bob Nelson at email@example.com or visit the Brick Cave Media website.
- Maricopa Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars - Under general supervision of the Nina Scholars Program Coordinator, the intern provides support for undergraduate retention and student success initiatives for Nina Mason Pulliam Legacy Scholars housed within the Student Affairs Department at District Office. The Nina Scholars program is a scholarship and mentorship program that provides educational opportunities for non-traditional student populations whose background and personal circumstances precludes a successful academic experience without the support of the program.