Our Services

Name Change

To change the official name on your student record at MCC, submit a letter requesting the change to the Office of Admissions. Be sure to include your student identification number, the original name on your student record and the update to your name, your current address and telephone number, your signature, and documentation verifying your name change (i.e., copy of marriage license, copy of driver's license displaying new name, etc.). See the complete listing of acceptable documentation on the District website.

DES - Maximus Program

All participants in the DES - Maximus program are required to complete a Training Grid signed by your instructor each week.

If you missed training hours in a week, be sure to complete the second section of the form.

Download the Des-Maximus Form

MCC does not accept personal identifiable information through email or fax.
Documents sent in this manner will not be processed.​

Schedule Changes

Students may change their schedule by following the designated procedures at their college of enrollment. It is the student's responsibility to notify the college if he/she will no longer be attending class. 

See Withdrawal Policy
Refund Exception Information

You may change your schedule four ways:

Official transcripts will not be issued to students having outstanding debts to any of the Maricopa Community Colleges. The release of transcripts is governed by the guidance of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.

Enrollment Verification

Mesa Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:


Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171