Governing Board Metrics and Monitoring Reports
This report contains the MCCCD Governing Board Metrics, including MCC's rank compared to other MCCCD colleges.
- 2020 Governing Board Monitoring Report
- 2018-2019 Governing Board Monitoring Report - MCC Focus
- 2017-2018 Governing Board Monitoring Report - MCC Focus
- 2018 MCCCD Governing Board Metrics Report - MCC Overview
- 2016 MCC Governing Board Metrics Report
Completion and Transfer
Completion Outcomes Dashboard
- 3-year Completion Rates
- 3-year Completion or Transfer Rates
- 3-year Still Enrolled Rates
- 6-year Completion Rates
- 6-year Completion or Transfer Rates
- 6-year Still Enrolled Rates
Counts of Degrees and Certificates Awarded or Number of Graduates
Transfers to an Arizona Public University
AZ Transfer now provides a variety of reporting to Maricopa colleges based on transfer students from the community colleges to a state public university (ASU, NAU and UA). Most reports below consider a transfer student to be one who transfers 12 or more credits from MCC to a university. See specific notes in each report for specifications.
- New Transfer Report - Five-year trend of the count of new transfers from MCC to the three state public universities, as well as breakouts by demographics and university area of study.
- First-Year Performance of Transfers - Five-year trend of transfer student performance in their first year at the university.
- Junior Year University GPA of MCC Transfers - Five-year trend of junior-year GPA of MCC transfer students compared to students who entered the university directly as freshmen.
- MCC Transfers Receiving University Degree Awards - Five-year trend of the count of MCC transfer students receiving degrees from the three state public universities, as well as breakouts by demographics and university area of study.
- University Degree Recipients with MCC Credits - FIve-year trend of the number of bachelor degree recipients from Arizona Public Universities who have received credits from Mesa Community College.
- Transfer Rate to State Public Universities - 3-6 year transfer rates of MCC entering student cohorts to a state public university.
- MCC Transfer Student Grad Rate - 4-year graduation rates for MCC transfer students to state public universities.
- MCC Transfer Student Grad Rate for Selected Cohorts - University graduation rates measured from time of transfer from MCC to a state public university. Cohorts included are academic load and community college award type.
- MCC Transfer Student Grad Rate for Selected Demographics - University graduation rates measured from time of transfer from MCC to a state public university. Cohorts included are ethnicity, gender, age and transfer hours.
- Fall Enrollment Report - Four-year trend of students with 12 or more transfer credits from MCC enrolled a state public university in fall semesters. Cohorts included are enrollment status, residency, ethnicity, academic level, transfer hours, and discipline.
National Community College Benchmark Project
- 2018 NCCBP Report (This was the final year of MCCCD participation in the NCCBP. New benchmark reporting should be available in 2021-22.)