MCC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
This MCC Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) report focuses primarily on student success, credit momentum, retention and completion. All KPIs align with the MCC Strategic Plan 2015-2020, and this report provides an overview of the college’s progress towards meeting the Strategic Priority Goals outlined in that plan. When possible, each KPI provides a trend for MCC and comparisons against peer colleges, often within Maricopa, NCCBP and the national peer group discussed on the next page. A Tableau dashboard provides a quick overview of each goal's status and recent data points and trends; the full report contains detailed information about data trends and peer rankings.
MCC Key Performance Indicator Report 2017-18 (full report)
Governing Board Metrics
This report contains the MCCCD Governing Board Metrics, including MCC's rank compared to other MCCCD colleges.
- 2018-2019 Governing Board Monitoring Report - MCC Focus
- 2017-2018 Governing Board Monitoring Report - MCC Focus
- 2018 MCCCD Governing Board Metrics Report - MCC Overview
- 2016 MCC Governing Board Metrics Report
National Community College Benchmark Project
Graduation and Transfer
The Graduation and Transfer Report below contains graduation and transfer ratesfor MCC's new-to-college cohorts as a whole and by selected student groups. In addition, the report contains updates on overall degree and certificate awards and transfer institutions of MCC graduates.
Degrees and Certificates Awarded
- 2017 Degrees & Certificates by Title
- 2017 Degrees & Certificates by Award Counts
- 2017 Degree & Certificate Awards Overview
Transfers to an Arizona Public University
AZ Transfer now provides a variety of reporting to Maricopa colleges based on transfer students from the community colleges to a state public university (ASU, NAU and UA). Most reports below consider a transfer student to be one who transfers 12 or more credits from MCC to a university. See specific notes in each report for specifications.
- New Transfer Report - Five-year trend of the count of new transfers from MCC to the three state public universities, as well as breakouts by demographics and university area of study.
- First-Year Performance of Transfers - Five-year trend of transfer student performance in their first year at the university.
- Junior Year University GPA of MCC Transfers - Five-year trend of junior-year GPA of MCC transfer students compared to students who entered the university directly as freshmen.
- MCC Transfers Receiving University Degree Awards - Five-year trend of the count of MCC transfer students receiving degrees from the three state public universities, as well as breakouts by demographics and university area of study.
- University Degree Recipients with MCC Credits - FIve-year trend of the number of bachelor degree recipients from Arizona Public Universities who have received credits from Mesa Community College.
- Transfer Rate to State Public Universities - 3-6 year transfer rates of MCC entering student cohorts to a state public university.
- MCC Transfer Student Grad Rate - 4-year graduation rates for MCC transfer students to state public universities.
- MCC Transfer Student Grad Rate for Selected Cohorts - University graduation rates measured from time of transfer from MCC to a state public university. Cohorts included are academic load and community college award type.
- MCC Transfer Student Grad Rate for Selected Demographics - University graduation rates measured from time of transfer from MCC to a state public university. Cohorts included are ethnicity, gender, age and transfer hours.
- Fall Enrollment Report - Four-year trend of students with 12 or more transfer credits from MCC enrolled a state public university in fall semesters. Cohorts included are enrollment status, residency, ethnicity, academic level, transfer hours, and discipline.