Choose the BEST answer for each question and click on the button (circle) in front of that answer. If you answer ALL the questions, you can see your score when you are finished, as well as the correct answers.
1. The scientific name of the organism in this image is
2. The organism in this
image is a pathogen that causes
3. The image shown here is from Mr. Klaus. It is reasonable to assume that Mr. Klaus
4. The organism shown here moves by means of
5. This is the ______ form of this parasite.
6. An infection with the organism shown here is usually diagnosed by
7. An infection with this parasite is usually acquired from
8. The common name for Taenia saginata is
9. The organism shown here is in the phylum
10. The organism on this slide came from Ms. Hiccup. It appears that Ms. Hiccup has ________.