Choose the BEST answer for each question and click on the button (circle) in front of that answer. If you answer ALL the questions, you can see your score when you are finished, as well as the correct answers.
1. The organisms shown here are
2. The unusual structures visible in this
3. Which of the following bacteria are
4. The arrow in this slide is pointing to a ______.
5.Based on its morphology, the organism at the
arrow in this image most likely is
6. If a bacterium is rod-shaped, it is
always classified as
7. The genus name of the organisms shown in this image most likely is
8. The patient whom this slide was made from
most likely has the disease
9. Yeasts are ________ cells.
10. The decolorizer used for the sputum
specimen shown in this image is acid-alcohol. The
primary dye is carbolfuchsin and the counterstain is
methylene blue. The patient this slide was taken from
most likely is