Please make an advising appointment ASAP for the Spring 2014 semester. We are located in Building AD42 Room 25 and open registration begins on Oct. 7th.
Early registration is available for some student groups: Honors, Veterans, and Biology students, so come in early.
Avoid a walk-in traffic jam by contacting us and setting an appointment for your Spring classes. You can reach us by coming into the AIC or call our front desk: 480-461-7931.
1. More available classes to get the best class schedule.
2. Set up a tuition payment plan with smaller payments before classes begin.
3. More time to seek advice, apply for financial aid, and meet tribal scholarship deadlines.
4. Time to explore more campus and American Indian Center resources for a successful term.
5. Advisors have more time to assist with course selection.
See you soon!!!
(Calvin and Hobbes created by Bill Watterson)
mesacc.edu | 480-461-7000 | © 2013 Mesa Community College | A Maricopa Community College – The Maricopa County Community College District is an EEO/AA institution.