Advising and Registration for Summer and Fall 2014
Please make an advising appointment soon for the Summer and Fall 2014 semesters. We are located in Building AD42 Room 25.
Avoid a walk-in traffic jam by contacting us and setting an appointment for your Summer and Fall classes. You can reach us by coming into the AIC or call our front desk: 480-461-7931.
Certain student populations receive priority registration which begins on March 10, 2014. Check your Student Center to see if you fall into this category and make an advising appointment soon to get your pick of classes.
Open registration for the general student population will begin on March 17, 2014 so come see an advisor at your earliest convenience to find out what you will need to sign up for.
Top 5 Reasons To Register Early
1. More available classes to get the best class schedule.
2. Set up a tuition payment plan with smaller payments before classes begin.
3. More time to seek advice, apply for financial aid, and meet tribal scholarship deadlines.
4. Time to explore more campus and American Indian Center resources for a successful term.
5. Advisors have more time to assist with course selection.