- This Form
- A Nomination (not to exceed five (5) double-spaced pages) identifying how this collaboration aligns with the nomination criteria by describing the following:
- quality of learning opportunities provided to students. Be sure to describe the service-learning component of your program.
- contribution of both the institution and its partner(s) to community improvement.
- level of faculty involvement in the collaboration
- development of the collaboration, its impact on the community, and how it can encourage others to develop similar partnerships.
- any other pertinent information that should be considered by the selection committee.
- Two Letters of Support
- Community College President or Lead Project Administrator
- Collaborating partner
TO SUBMIT NOMINATION:
| ||PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS COMPLETED FORM AND MAIL 2 (TWO)
COPIES OF IT AND THE ATTACHMENTS LISTED ABOVE TO: |
Lyvier Conss, Executive Director
Community College National Center
for Community Engagement
145 North Centennial Way, Suite 204
Mesa, Arizona 85201
| ||Nominations must be received by February 28, 2011. |