Requirements to apply for the Disney Internship Program:
1. You must be 18 or older.
2. You must a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
3. You must have completed one semester of college courses at a Maricopa Community College.
Requirements for receiving credit from Mesa Community College while in the Disney Internship program:
1. You must have been accepted to participate in the Disney College Program in either Orlando or Anaheim.
2. You must be admitted to Mesa Community College by going to the MEID homepage and selecting Mesa Community College in the drop-down menu
Be sure to follow the instructions and fill out the required information
This will establish your MEID (Maricopa Student Identification Code) - be sure to write down this number and your password
3. When you have been admitted to the college, you may enroll by contacting Jessica Bradford. Mrs. Bradford will provide you with the needed information to access your class information and get you enrolled.
Please note: Mesa Community College is a community college in Maricopa County, Arizona; therefore, the cost of your tuition depends on your residency status. For additional information about tuition and fees, please visit the Cashier Services website.
If you plan to transfer your credits to another institution, please be sure to speak to an adviser at your institution to be sure these courses transfer.
Mesa Community College provides outstanding transfer and career and technical programs, workforce development, and life-long learning opportunities to residents of the East Valley area of Phoenix, Arizona.