1. You must be 18 or older.
2. You must a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
3. You must have completed one semester of college courses at a Maricopa Community College.
1. You must have been accepted to participate in the Disney College Program in either Orlando or Anaheim.
2. You must be admitted to Mesa Community College by going to the MEID homepage and selecting Mesa Community College in the drop-down menu
3. When you have been admitted to the college, you may enroll by contacting Jessica Bradford. Mrs. Bradford will provide you with the needed information to access your class information and get you enrolled.
If at any time you have questions regarding this process, please contact Jessica Bradford at 480.461.7771 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the courses, you may contact Dr. Linda D. Collins
Please note: Mesa Community College is a community college in Maricopa County, Arizona; therefore, the cost of your tuition depends on your residency status. For additional information about tuition and fees, please visit the Cashier Services website.
If you plan to transfer your credits to another institution, please be sure to speak to an adviser at your institution to be sure these courses transfer.
mesacc.edu | 480-461-7000 | © 2014 Mesa Community College | A Maricopa Community College
The Maricopa County Community College District is an EEO/AA institution and an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.